Investor Relations - Analyst / Associate
We are hiring an Investor Relations professional to join our Client Solutions Department. You will help service the company’s rapidly growing investor base. This is a great opportunity for someone with the desire to assist clients to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment, while gaining exposure to technology.
- Assist financial advisors and high net worth investors with the onboarding process, including website registration and the submission of investor subscription and AML documents.
- Support high profile fund managers in their fundraising efforts by assisting their clients through the subscription process and managing fund closings, with a strong dedication to successful client outcomes.
- Provide on-going support to clients, answering a wide variety of questions timely and accurately, with the goal of ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with technology team to optimize the user experience through enhancements to the company’s proprietary technology platform.
- Series 7 license is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1+ year of experience in Financial Services, preferably in a client service or investor relations role with exposure to Alternative Investments
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and Excel
- Comfort with or interest in technology is helpful