IT Architect - Integrations Lead
Greater NYC Area
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
Here's What You Would Be Doing At UiPath:
Responsibilities include; understanding & analyze integration requirements across enterprise applications' global landscape. Playing an integral part of the overall Integrations roadmap of the company, you will lead specific integration projects between different SaaS systems such as: Netsuite, Workday, Concur, Salesforce, Adaptive, Xactly, etc.
- In such projects you will design, architect & develop integration solutions by using various technologies such as;
- Native Integration capabilities utilizing webservices, SOAP APIs offered within the enterprise systems
- iPaaS solutions such as Dell Boomi, Informatica, Celigo etc
- UiPath RPA technology utilizing UiPath Robots and web services
It Will Require:
- Business process analysis & mapping
- Documenting integration requirements, architecture & technical design, use cases
- Evaluating different integration services/technologies' capabilities
- Defining the integrations' governance processes
- Applying proven methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques
- Designing message and event-driven solutions with error Handling and monitoring
- Performing unit, integration, regression and user-acceptance tests
- Reviewing Tests and design/code with peers
- Collaborating, sharing knowledge with peers & other architects to build an efficient and unified architecture
- Deploying solutions to different production environments
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Over 7 years of relevant IT work experience
- Advanced knowledge of data and application integration/middleware tools such as Dell Boomi, Celigo, Informatica or MuleSoft, etc
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise application integration, SOA, ESB, Web Services, Messaging Services, API Management and other related integration concepts
- Advanced experience with architecting and implementing synchronous, asynchronous, batch, near real-time batch and message based integrations
- Advanced experience with security consideration for integrating with internal and external/cloud systems with standards such as OpenID, oAuth and SAML
- Advanced understanding of various non-functional aspects of integrations such as performance, reliability, scalability, availability, privacy, legal compliance, etc
- Experience with hybrid (cloud/on premise) integration architecture patterns is highly desirable
- Database skills and experience manipulating databases, database objects
- Experience with data analysis and profiling. Data governance experience a plus
- Hands-on experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting integration/ETL solutions using wide variety of data sources and targets
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, an Equity Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art RPA technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description