IT Associate at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze, Inc is seeking an Information Technology Associate to join our team to provide technical assistance to our employees. This role will be responsible for fulfilling requests in our service desk. Common support requests include provisioning/deprovisioning of accounts and hardware. Support MacOS and iOS hardware and printer configuration/troubleshooting. We also expect this position to be able to support basic network connectivity at our office. Conduct audits of conference room equipment. Ordering and maintaining an inventory of IT assets.
- Manage tickets on our service desk
- Provide IT support and training to our staff
- Provision services like Google, VPN, and LastPass as examples
- Manage our deployed computers, mobile devices via JAMF and Google MDM
- Manage IT inventory and procurement
- Basic troubleshooting wired and wireless networks
- Manage security systems
WHO YOU ARE
- A self-starter, ability to multitask, prioritize issues based on severity and work independently
- Maintains high attention to detail and follows a task to completion
- Approach users issues with empathy
- Ability to communicate clearly with users directly via email, video and in-person
- Demonstrate excellent writing skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and administer Apple computers and mobile devices
- Basic understanding of wired and wireless networks
- Printer administration and troubleshooting
- Experience with VOIP device configuration and troubleshooting
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.