Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
Reporting to the Director of CyberSecurity, the Director of IT will assist with all matters relating to Information Technology and the effective management of IT platforms and tools. The candidate will be responsible for developing a vision and roadmap for the IT department, creating a center of excellence within the IT group, driving projects to be completed on time, and ensuring that Spring Health’s IT processes are set up for increasing growth and scale.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support the evolution of the Spring Health IT Department
- Developing the IT roadmap, including technology and people investments and resource planning
- Drafting budgetary plans to ensure tooling and headcount needs are accounted for driving projects to their completion and working closely with stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance and security are ingrained in the fabric of IT processes
- Implement new software solutions and platforms as business needs evolve
- Mentor, lead, and grow the IT team into 2 pillars; Build vs Run
- Build will lead technical projects and implementation
- Run will lead service desk and support duties
- Coordinate and assist with compliance related work as it pertains to SOC2, HIPAA, GDPR, etc.
- Develop and update standards, policies, and procedures as well as best practices documentation to ensure everyone knows how to effectively leverage the IT department to get things done securely and efficiently
- Overly communicate with stakeholders, exec leadership, and partake in monthly ISOC meetings to communicate overall department status
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum in a computing related discipline
- 5-8 years of experience in an IT leadership role at high growth companies
- Experience with security certification processes such as SOC2, HIPAA, and PCI-DSS
- Extremely passionate about IT service delivery and management
- Self-starter, organized, efficient, and proactive
- Great communication skills
- Knows what good IT and customer service looks like
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Spring Health will not hire any applicants who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa, H-1 visa, or STEM OPT extension.