IT Engineer II at Vimeo
Vimeo’s IT Team is searching for an energetic and passionate IT Engineer to help support our fast growing global workforce. The ideal candidate can thrive in a fast-paced, constantly environment and bring new ideas to new and existing challenges.
This role will report to the IT Manager and work with stakeholders across the entire company on ensuring our fellow Vimeo employees are enabled to do their work and our systems are reliable. This includes training new employees during onboarding, managing Windows/Mac endpoints and administering systems such as Okta, Google Workspace and JAMF.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to trouble tickets from end users ranging from requests for access to hardware issues.
- Help manage employee Windows and Mac end-points in the office and remotely.
- Assist with procurement, preparation and shipment of new hire equipment.
- Maintain office conference room equipment.
- Assist with administering company wide tools access.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- 2-4 years of experience supporting employees in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Google Workspace administration.
- Experience using MDM solutions, such as JAMF and Windows Intune.
- Basic knowledge of computer networking/VPN.
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Audio/Video Experience [conference room setups]
- Experience with automation and user life-cycle management.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs