IT Helpdesk Support Technician
Yotpo is looking for an IT Helpdesk Support Technician who will be assisting with tier 1-2 support for our NYC & Boston offices. The IT Helpdesk will provide high quality, hands-on frontal & remote support services to end-users.
You are technically inclined and detail-oriented, ideally with an existing background working in an IT position within a fast-paced and growing environment. In this role, you will work closely with our client-facing teams to ensure that our network is at all times efficiently up and running. To be successful in this position, you should have a solid Mac troubleshooting background and in-depth experience with Google Apps. Windows experience is also a plus, but not required. This role reports directly to our Yotpo US Regional IT Manager.
This position is an entry level temp-to-perm. A desire to learn, improve, and expand your tech career is an absolute must!
- 1-6 years of experience in an IT role
- Experience working in a corporate environment, servicing 100+ employees
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced growing environment
- Excellent task prioritization and time management skills
- Experience with Mac & Windows computer maintenance and management
- Experience with Google apps and Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Knowledge of VOIP & Video conferencing systems, ideally RingCentral and Google Meetings
- Hands-on experience with help desk support, service desk management & system administration
- Extensive networking expertise - Troubleshooting & Configuring Switches, Firewalls, Wireless etc.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Radius services
- Familiarity with security enforcement and ITIL methodologies
- Experience with Cloud Computing and cloud based software management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and service orientation
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.