IT Manager of Cloud Business Management at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 30th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2019. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We are seeking an IT Manager of Cloud Business Management, reporting to the Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) Business Manager. You'll be aligned with the Cloud COE and Datacenter Operations team as it develops its Hybrid Cloud strategy. You will be developing, managing, and supervising the investment plan behind MSK’s Cloud strategy. This a central role in supporting teams evaluate the financial merit of migrating to public cloud architectures.
- Work closely with ETS Leadership team to create cost accountability and transparency
- Build financial, headcount, and KPI reports with meaningful and insightful commentary and analysis to enable the Cloud Program to operate effectively.
- Track performance against budget and forecast and identify potential risks and opportunities through variance and trend analysis.
- Drive the end-to-end planning and budget processes and core priority setting.
- Design and develop “Showback” reporting and dashboarding to develop client awareness of the use and cost of public and private cloud resources
- Drive, maintain and communicate Program, Project, and Financial Governance and Standards across the Cloud COE and consumers of public cloud services
- Work closely with the ETS Director of Vendor Management to determine manage workload placement
- Execute with gravitas – personal authority, confidence and integrity to make a positive impact and provide counsel and advice at the highest level
- Develop stakeholder reporting and dashboards of cloud usage, performance, and billing
- Demonstrated ability in Information Technology Business Management
- Experience leading Cloud Services public and private cloud along with various service offerings
- Experience with TCO, Portfolio Management, Forecasting. P&L and Capacity/Resource planning
- Commercial acumen for Cloud and Data Centre capabilities and be able to accurately build data driven commercial models to steer the organization.
- Analytical mindset capable of processing vast amounts of data and distilling down for stakeholder management and communication
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time | Generous Vacation + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance | Commuter Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
We believe in communication, transparency, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It’s important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, and work/life balance to be and feel your best.
Our Hiring Process
You read the ad, agree it sounds like a great fit & apply -> Talent Acquisition contacts you to complete our tech assessment and/or schedule a phone interview (if your profile aligns)-> after speaking with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will connect with the Hiring Manager by phone or video call -> if your experience is a fit, you will move forward to an on-site visit or video call with the team -> post interview feedback -> ideally an offer! -> reference check & onboarding -> orientation & official welcome to MSK
We look forward to meeting soon!
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.