WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensure all employees benefit from effective technology, connectivity, and continually assess technology needs and requirements
- Establish effective front-line IT support processes and KPIs for a company of 200 employees in New York and in our remote offices (including Mac, PC, printer, conference room A/V equipment, WiFi, networking equipment, etc.)
- Establish, optimize, and communicate broader IT processes company-wide (such as hardware inventory, account provisioning, physical security procedures, etc.)
- Stay up to date with emerging technology to ensure we are using the appropriate applications to best suit the business
- Select, consolidate, and maintain master list of partners, vendors, and SaaS applications, including vendor negotiation, and evaluation of business cases for new applications
- Manage technology procurement and configuration for on-boarding and off-boarding requests
- Perform high level security reviews of our partners, vendors, and SaaS applications
- Project manage our SOC 2 compliance and future office moves as needed
- Manage, mentor, and lead IT support staff as we grow
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- 6+ years experience working in an IT related field with focus on SaaS applications
- 4+ years experience working on advanced IT related projects
- Demonstrated success leading and developing a team
- Project management skills
- Experience with configuration and integration of third party software or SaaS providers
- Excellent time management skills, with a keen ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Superb communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal and external clients at the executive level
- Experience administering and troubleshooting a wide variety of SaaS solutions (e.g., Google for Business, Slack, Jamf, Carbon Black, Okta, Atlassian suite)
- Experience in a startup environment is a major plus
- Scripting experience and AWS management experience are not required, but would make for a strong candidate!
- Experience managing SOC 2 compliance is also a plus!
We Take Care of You!
- Best-in-class compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone in the company
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
- VTS clubs including rock climbing, skiing, baking, board-games, surfing, softball and more
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.