Greater NYC Area
At HyperScience, we use machine learning to automate data entry work for large organizations so that they can serve their end-users better, cheaper, and faster. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims etc -- today these have to be reviewed manually. We’re on a mission to change that. With deep experience in building machine learning backed products that deliver real value in the enterprise, we are leveraging the latest advances in deep learning technology to finally automate many of these manual processes.
Our product is already deployed and delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance -- we are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and scale our product to many more customers.
As an IT Manager, you will be responsible for managing the hardware and software we use at HyperScience. You will accommodate the needs of a fast growing organization as we scale our systems and processes. You can work independently and effectively on projects from big to small.
- Manage the office IT needs which includes cost management, network connectivity, A/V for conference rooms, policies, and employee hardware and software
- Handle troubleshooting of a range of issues faulty laptop keyboards to the office internet being down
- Establish IT and security policies and best practices to protect company infrastructure and data
- Onboard and off board employee hardware and accounts and track inventory
- Proactively manage our needs as we grow as a company
- Provision and purchase new hardware and software on as needed basis
- 5+ years of IT experience in a Mac environment
- In depth knowledge of troubleshooting Mac OS X issues relating to developer productivity, video conferencing and telephony across a variety of services, and day-to-day usage.A deep understanding of effective security and risk mitigation
- Strong time management skills for balancing interrupt-driven requests and long term projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience managing and configuring enterprise software tools and cloud-based services such as Okta, Salesforce, and JIRA
Compensation & Benefits
- Our benefits are best described on our Careers page: https://www.hyperscience.com/careers
- Competitive salary and equity
- Top notch medical and health coverage
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch
- A variety of snacks and drinks
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
- HyperScience does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at HyperScience prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. HyperScience is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description