IT Marketing Business Systems Analyst at Peloton
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced IT Marketing Business Systems Analyst to play a key role in supporting the marketing teams as we continue to grow. You will gather information across the organization and ensure follow up and updates are accurate and documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing and influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects and new solutions.
The IT Marketing Business Systems Analyst will be accountable for IT’s core services, including marketing automation, marketing systems oversight, integration strategy and the international expansion of our systems into new markets. This role reports to the IT Business Relationship Manager - Marketing, Sales & Service who manages core service offerings for the team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual with operational and project management experience – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong customer relationship management skills.
Basic Job Requirements
- Partner with Global and local Marketing communities to ensure a complete understanding of requirements and quality in the delivery of business solutions.
- Form strong working relationships with Marketing and Operations staff that run the core processes locally, regionally and globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
- Critically evaluate information gathered and recommend alternative solutions
- Monitor project progress, identify and escalate potential project risks and delays to management
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical staff and business users
- Coordinate and lead discussions to ensure understanding and alignment to projects and initiatives
- Recognize the relationship, dependencies and their impact to projects
Education or Certifications
- 5+ years of overall IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years of related experience in a business analyst or equivalent role
- Proven ability to facilitate communication and provide support to both the business and technology team members in challenging technical, custom and package software implementation projects on a global level
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, and business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and package software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred. Peloton’s current software packages and their specific uses include: Eloqua, Mandrill, Twillio and Salesforce
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience
- Some international travel may be required to make global change initiatives successful