IT Operations Analyst at Peloton
Peloton’s Enterprise Solutions IT organization is seeking an experienced IT Operations Analyst to support service offerings for all Global Enterprise Business Solutions, i.e., Finance, Operations (Supply Chain / Field Ops), Marketing, Sales, Service, Treasury, etc..
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and global organization, assisting management over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual with operational and project management experience – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has both strong customer relationship management capabilities and operational expertise.
The IT Operations analyst will assist in providing operational support related to the availability, stability, and performance of global business applications.
This role reports to the Enterprise Solutions IT Operations Manager – who oversees the end to end IT Operational activities for Business Solutions throughout the enterprise. The business Solutions IT Operation Analyst will be apart of a team assisting strategic initiatives, application monitoring, and service / support activities. These services are based upon industry best practices, Change Management, Access and Control, and ITIL capabilities, i.e., Incident Mgmt, Problem Mgmt and Release Mgmt Services. This role will be a part of all enterprise applications service effectiveness (KPIs) and community expectations.
Ideal Candidate will:
- Monitor system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability, execute contingency plans in case of system outages as well as support and troubleshoot all related technical problems.
- Maintain the ongoing reliability, performance, and support of our global systems and new systems as needed.
- Effectively work seamlessly across IT, other functions, and external vendors
- Form strong working relationships with peers and across the IT organization
- Implement work plans and perform error analysis.
- Wear multiple hats with willingness to go beyond their own role
- Have strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Manage scope and evaluate priorities to efficiently balance their time effectively.
- Support change management processes
- Escalate issues appropriately when necessary
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Preferred ITIL certification
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in an IT Operations analyst role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management role for driving global process and system change
- Proven ability and success in challenging technical, custom and package software implementation projects on a global level
- Experience in successfully implementing global changes
- Proven ability to facilitate communication and provide support to both the business and technology team members in challenging technical, custom and package software implementation projects on a global level
- Strong technical skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven success in effective virtual teams and people skills
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Programming 2 - 3+ Years experience in Java script, or python
- Error monitoring 2 - 3 + Years of experience (Splunk, Datadog)
- Excellent project management skills
- Balance of business process knowledge and experience in supporting a mix of custom and packaged software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and / or Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence is a plus
- Exposure to GIT / document versioning tools
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Netsuite, Boomi, Salesforce, Strongpoint I/O experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.