IT Operations Manager at Casper
Casper is looking for an IT Operations Manager to take the lead on providing exceptional IT support to our growing HQ workforce and Retail fleet. You will have a passion for delivering high quality technology (hardware, software and support!) for all of Casper’s locations and employees, to help us achieve our vision of a well-rested world!
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do...
- Manage, mentor, and develop a team of four talented IT Support Specialists
- Manage all of Retail Infrastructure/IT end to end
- Architect IT/Infrastructure design
- Assist store development team with LV drawing and help assess sites
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to manage our rapid retail expansion
- Procure, configure and deploy technologies to new and existing Casper retail stores.
(e.g. endpoints, networks, security systems) for New Store Openings
- Provide ongoing technical support (24/7) to all stores across different time zones
- Manage Service Level Objectives (SLO’s)/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for both Corporate & Retail service/incident requests, in order to provide a high level of service
- 2 Corporate offices (NY, SF)
- 66 Retail stores and counting
- Manage a multi-million-dollar budget
- Hardware Procurement
- Core application licensing
- NSO setup services
- Ownership of all Network Operations
- Develop, monitor/supervise, and ensure the implementation of all our networks
- Responsible for Casper’s Network uptime, patch management and maintenance of all networks
- Responsible for network redesign to adhere to our business compliance projects (PCI/SOX)
- Responsible for Corporate/Retail Vendor Management relationship
- Manage ISP providers, Telecom & Mobility
- Vendor accountability for execution on agreed terms improving ROI and project objectives
- Contract negotiations
- Manage Asset Management lifecycle
- Procurement, Assignment, Maintenance & retirement of all assets
- Ensure all MDM workflows/automations are maintained to ensure 100% accuracy in our Asset management tool
- Auditing & Reporting features
- Launch new off-the-shelf SaaS products
- At least 7 years of relevant experience, with at least 1-3 years experience in people management and 1-3 years of experience in IT infrastructure builds and project management.
- Knowledge of modern Cloud Infrastructure, for example:
- MDM platforms (Airwatch, Jamf & etc..)
- Atlassian (Jira)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Process-oriented. Able to pivot quickly and not afraid to get your hands dirty!
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related field or equivalent experience.
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!