IT Ops Lead at CB Insights
At CB Insights, we build software that predicts business and technology trends. We are seeking an IT Ops Lead to join our team and support our growth. The ideal candidate is a skilled technologist who loves automating IT operations, while delivering brilliant customer service and enjoys working with similar-minded colleagues in a collaborative, small-team environment.
This person will lead the efforts to redefine our IT systems and procedures. You will be working with both Mac and Windows operating systems, GSuite office tools, JumpCloud for SSO, and JAMF for mobile device management. This role mostly hands-on but there will also entail leading and another engineer, and possibly growing out the team further in the future!
Because of our size and current rate of growth, this person will have substantial opportunity to shape our system and our operations. If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you!Key Responsibilities:
- Main point of contact for IT support.
- Manage and scale IT Ops along with business need
- Procure and manage equipment at CB Insights.
- Onboarding, offboarding, and daily support of internal users.
- Owner of the IT service desk, ensuring that the ticketing system works smoothly and that tasks are routed to the right person.
- Continuous improvement of documented IT procedures and policies.
- Incorporate DevOps principles like automation in your workflow.
- Develop a “customer-centric” culture, build relationships with internal business customers, and other groups within Engineering.
- 7+ years working on an IT Ops team including 2+ years in a leadership capacity
- 7+ years experience with Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Experience with networking equipment like Ubiquiti, Cisco or HP.
- Experience managing and working with the Atlassian product suite.
- Experience working with and managing G-Suite and JumpCloud for SSO.
- Experience with computer management and MDM using Jamf and Microsoft Intune.
- Experience with inventory management using Snipe-IT or similar product.
- 3+ year/s Scripting experience (Bash/Python/Powershell).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid working knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, NAT, firewalls) and related architecture and design concepts.
- Working knowledge of basic network security and principles.
- College degree required, CS degree preferred.
- US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!