IT Release Manager, Go to Market Systems
Peloton is looking for a IT Release Manager to join the Go To Market Systems team. The successful candidate will report to the IT Director for Go To Market operational excellence who has overall accountability for defining the operational strategy for integrated Go To Market systems (encompassing Supply Chain, Manufacturing,Retail, Member Support, Apparel and Sales) and the related data needs for the organization. The IT Release Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, and controlling the movement of code, configuration, and system upgrades to live environments. The role’s primary objective is to ensure that the integrity of the live environment is protected and that the correct components are released in a timely manner.
- Establish Release Management Strategy & related procedures to be used across all applications. Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Create and maintain an enterprise release calendar with weekly, monthly, and quarterly release schedules
- Plan release windows and cycles across portfolios for Logistics, Warehouse Management, Inventory management and other critical supply chain systems in the enterprise.
- Maintain release schedules for every core service and align with cloud applications release schedule with external stakeholders
- Initiate, maintain and negotiate releases with internal IT, Business, and external stakeholders
- Plan and communicate release windows and overall Release Lifecycle
- Review and ensure completeness of release artifacts and drive the Supply Chain Systems Change Review Board (CRB)
- Work with release managers from different Business and IT teams and ensure cross functional technical dependencies are assessed, documented, and communicated to all stakeholders
- Conducting release readiness and milestone reviews, managing risks, and resolve challenges that impact release scope, quality, and schedules
- Oversee the production deployments for major projects along with the IT PMO
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Graduate degree (Engineering, Computer Science) or MBA
- Experience in cross functional release management in enterprise systems such as SAP S4 Hana, E2Open, WMS, TMS, MES, eCommerce platforms and custom applications. Applications can be SaaS or cloud hosted solutions
- 10+ years of experience working in Enterprise IT
- 5+ years of experience working in any SAP ECC module and/or satellite systems including S4 HANA
- Understanding of interconnectivity of systems and integrations and how changes to one impact all others, understand the "big systemic picture"
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Adept at problem solving and conflict resolution
- Technical expertise in middleware systems such as SAP PI/PO, Boomi, CPI/DS etc.
- Highly self-motivated and outcome oriented
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Technical understanding of supply chain & manufacturing systems
- Experience working in Salesforce applications
- Strong leadership, communication, consulting and influencing skills
- Deep knowledge of supply chain standard methodologies
- Academic qualifications specific to supply chain disciplines, such as production planning, manufacturing and inventory control are highly preferred
- Strong systems thinking capability
- Program/Project management, with experience leading multiple large projects
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.