IT Service Delivery Analyst at Peloton
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst to play a key role to support the Enterprise IT team as we continue to grow. You will gather information across the organization and ensure follow up and updates are accurate and documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing and influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects and new solutions.
The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for developing business requirements for integrated management information systems across all of Enterprise IT Systems. The selected candidate will also be part of change management and process improvement discussions in order to identify and implement streamlined solutions. Lead the management Information and data requirements gathering initiative to develop and/or streamline the operational reporting / BI capabilities. Ensure that processes are implemented to take full advantage of the capabilities of the systems. The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented, business analyst with experience in BI and ITSM systems.
As an Analyst in Enterprise IT, you will interact with technical and business teams. You will have hands-on responsibility for the ongoing quality and consistency of solutions, working closely with sales, technical, product and customer service team members within Peloton.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual with operational and technical project management experience.
As an Analyst in Enterprise IT, you will interact with technical and business teams. You will have hands-on responsibility for the ongoing quality and consistency of solutions, working closely with Service Delivery, product and customer service team members within Peloton.
- Create custom reports and/or dashboards for internal and business stakeholder use
- Design and Manage complex Jira/Confluence queries, dashboards for operational/performance reporting metrics and status reports based on departmental needs
- Create comprehensive JIRA workflows (with conditions, validators, and post functions), screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes to facilitate the capture of accurate and complete data for reporting purposes
- Produce business analysis deliverables for projects such as: SWOT analysis, cost benefit analysis, return on investment, feature/gap analysis, and feasibility analysis
- Monitor and report on Service Delivery function against Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Work closely with Service Delivery Manager(s) to create appropriate SLA’s relative to business function and respective service
- Maintain up to date catalogue of Enterprise IT Operations services
- Create, manage, and support administrative functions associated with the Atlassian product suite
- Identify business process bottlenecks and recommend process improvements
- Understand system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Atlassian products, BI products / strategy, administration best practices, and agile methodology best practices
- Gather requirements from users, business stakeholders and leadership to propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solution
- Create and maintain technical documentation and user-guides for end users and internal EIT team
Basic Job Requirements:
Education or Certifications
- 4+ years of overall technical and business experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience supporting Atlassian products, Okta, O365,AWS and Saas applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies
- Customer Service driven mindset with strong relationship building skills
- Experience working with or managing external Atlassian partner
- Experience managing and standing up JIRA Service Desk projects, workflows, and Components.
- Work independently with limited supervision in a hands-on role
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets (vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.