IT Service Delivery Technician
The IT Service Delivery Technician will work alongside our Launch Team and be responsible for working with clients to deliver best-in-class network services. Delivering the next-generation of Knotel’s network infrastructure, the Technician will be required to have a fundamental understanding of technology interoperability with a focus on on-site implementation of network services. Strong problem-solving methodologies, resourcefulness and intellectual curiosity are key Knotel virtues and will be paramount to the his/her success.
What You’ll Do
- Implement solutions based on industry best practices for networking and security
- Catalog and respond to client inquiries
- Manage a daily task queue
- Create, maintain and improve network support documentation and processes
- Repair and upgrade network hardware on site
- Coordinate with multiple ISPs to ensure timely delivery of circuit installs and upgrades
Who You Are
You are someone who is energetic and willing to seek out knowledge by doing. This is a hands-on role and your success will be driven by your desire to gain experience in networking. You are ready to take on a more hands-on role to increase your knowledge in the field by application. You are someone who can learn quickly and take ownership of the tasks that are given to you. You can take direction well and execute on shared deliverables. Additional technical requirements below:
- 1-2 years experience with Cisco hardware (Cisco Catalyst – All Models, Nexus, Meraki)
- Knowledge of Firewalls (SonicWall, Fortinet, ASA, Palo Alto, Checkpoint)
- Fundamental knowledge of TCP/IP, Wireless
- Experience with ticketing systems a plus
- Good technical writing abilities and communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.