IT Services Engineer
Who we are
We are a new type of healthcare company, operating out of Brooklyn and backed by Sidewalk Labs along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country. Our mission is to radically improve the health of urban communities, one block at a time.
In close collaboration with community based organizations and a leading commercial partner, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. We deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services through a network of neighborhood hubs with deep community based partnerships and world-class technology.
Over the next year we’ll grow quickly, including entering new markets, each with their own commercial relationships and field-based teams. This role will be a key contributor to the success of our business.
At Cityblock we utilize innovative solutions, as well as custom software and integrations, to produce a corporate environment without the hassle often associated with IT. As one of the first IT members of the department and under the guidance of our Manager of IT Operations, your focus is to support our technical processes, infrastructure, and provide staff support. You'll be a primary point of contact for staff across our Hub locations and HQ office in DUMBO. In other words, you’ll be tackling issues with project-based work, account administration, and device setup.
After learning Cityblock IT processes and procedures, you will:
- Provide in-person and remote technical support to our clinical professionals at our Hub locations and Dumbo HQ. Initially splitting the workload with our Manager of IT Operations, our goal is for you to eventually become the primary point of contact.
- Provision accounts and troubleshoot account related issues and requests.
- Troubleshoot office network issues and device issues.
- Interface with our healthcare partners to facilitate network access and security procedures.
- 2-3 year(s) of IT experience.
- Experience working outside of traditional IT systems such as Microsoft Active Directory and Windows. Experience with, or knowledge of, gSuite Administration, Apple devices, OneLogin, Meraki.
- Experience with, or familiarity of basic network design and security.
- Highly organized with attention to details.
- Bringing a Colleagues-as-Customers mentality which includes a kind and empathic approach to troubleshooting IT problems.
Nice To Have
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field
- HIPAA, HiTrust, and.or SOX2 compliance experience
- Experience in a startup environment, ideally in healthcare, education, or similarly regulated industry.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A 1-2 paragraph cover letter
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.