IT Services Engineer
Who we are
We are a new type of healthcare company, operating out of Brooklyn and backed by Sidewalk Labs along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country. Our mission is to radically improve the health of urban communities, one block at a time.
In close collaboration with community based organizations and a leading commercial partner, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. We deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services through a network of neighborhood hubs with deep community based partnerships and world-class technology.
Over the next year we’ll grow quickly, including entering new markets, each with their own commercial relationships and field-based teams. This role will be a key contributor to the success of our business.
At Cityblock we utilize innovative, leading-edge vendor solutions, as well as custom software and integrations, to deliver a best-in-class corporate environment and workflow. As one of the first clinical-focused IT members of the department and under the guidance of our Manager of IT Operations, your focus is to support our technical processes, infrastructure, and provide staff support. You'll be a primary point of contact for staff across our Hub in Crown Heights and Dumbo office, tackling issues with project-based work, account administration and device setup.
- After learning Cityblock IT processes and procedures, provide in-person technical support to our clinical professionals at our Crown Heights Hub and Dumbo HQ - eventually becoming the primary point of contact for our hub staff.
- Once comfortable with the IT environment, provision accounts and troubleshoot account access requests.
- Troubleshoot office network issues resulting from wired or wireless connections to our router-on-a-stick network design.
- Interface with our healthcare partner to facilitate network access and security procedures.
- 2-4 year(s) of IT experience
- Experience with Google Suite and familiarity of Google Administration services
- Experience working outside of traditional IT systems such as Microsoft Active Directory and Windows. Experience working with or knowledge of gSuite, Macs, OneLogin, Meraki.
- Experience with, or familiarity of basic network design and security
- Highly organized with attention to details
- Colleagues as customers mentality
- Kind and empathic approach to troubleshooting IT problems
Nice To Have
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field
- HIPAA or SOX compliance experience
- Experience in a startup environment, ideally in healthcare, education, or similarly regulated industry.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A 1-2 paragraph cover letter
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.