IT Specialist at Stash
Stash is on a mission to give financial opportunity to all; we want to build financial systems that work for everyone—not just the wealthy. But that takes more than just a mission. It takes great people and an open, inclusive, and diverse environment where innovation and quality can thrive.
Stash is looking to bring on a tech savvy, quick thinking IT Specialist to deliver Level 1 & Level 2 helpdesk services to a rapidly growing team. The IT Specialist will be responsible for onboarding employees, credential management, access control, provisioning software and providing support to end users as well as supporting the local office IT infrastructure.
What you’ll do:
- Provide end user support via helpdesk, Slack and walk ups to Stash employees
- Manage access control and credential management for employees
- Create & build packages, configuration policies and profiles for MacOS
- Respond to, record, track, update, maintain, and close tickets through a helpdesk ticketing system
- Manage policies and groups in a Universal Directory and MDM
- Troubleshoot Wifi and network connectivity
- Coordinate with external vendors to service or repair equipment
- Onboard new employees, from setting up accounts, equipment procurement and equipment hand-off
- Provide A/V support for company meeting and team presentations
- Track all software and hardware inventory
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience administering either MacOS, Windows or Linux in an enterprise environment
- A minimum of 1 year of experience using business productivity solutions such as G Suite and O365
- Solid understanding of basic IT and data security practices. Security is paramount
- Experience using an identity management solution such as Okta
- Knowledge of using JAMF Pro and managing Apple hardware, with a specific focus on DEP and provisioning/ re-provisioning hardware
- In depth understanding of group and user policy management such as Windows Active Directory
- Experience using Confluence, JIRA or comparable documentation and project management software
- A minimum of 1 year of experience using Cisco Meraki
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- ACMT Certified
- CCA or JAMF 300 Certified
- Cisco Meraki Network Operator Certified
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Stocked fridges & kitchens and catered lunch on Fridays
- Thursday happy hours
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 Most Innovative Fintech Companies (2019)
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to Work (2019)
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch (2018)
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
**No recruiters, please.