IT Specialist at Riskified
In this role, you will report to our IT Manager in our Tel Aviv office and will be responsible for ensuring that our information technology systems function smoothly and securely to support the company as a whole.
We are looking for a service oriented professional with strong communication skills, a detailed knowledge of best practice processes and an excellent technical understanding of IT in a Mac environment.
You will work in an open, casual environment for a rapidly growing startup, responding to and resolving requests from internal employees, setting up new computers and providing basic IT support.
Riskified helps eCommerce merchants turn shoppers into customers by approving more orders, simplifying the checkout process and eliminating the costs of fraud. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart fraudsters and approve legitimate customers to help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- Support aspects of the office IT infrastructure including design, implementation, and end user interaction
- Provide support for G Suite and Okta environments
- Facilitate processes of onboarding and offboarding employees from an IT perspective
- Set up of new computers and accounts
- Provide technical support for video conferencing, audio and visual setups
- Handle procurement of IT equipment
Life at Riskified:
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In the News:
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Built In NYC: Best Places to Work in NYC
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
Built In NYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
- At least 3 years of hands on working experience in IT, preferably supporting an office network
- Proven technical skills with Mac environment: must be an Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT)
- Good knowledge of GSuite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, etc.)
- Strong Networking fundamentals including: Switching, FW’s, Wi-Fi, VPN’s etc.
- Experience with Meraki and Palo Alto preferred
- High level troubleshooting, service oriented and a self-learning ability
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends in emergency situations