IT Specialist at monday.com
We are looking for a savvy, forward-thinking, self-motivated IT Specialist to join our expanding team. monday.com was founded on the belief that transparency and collaboration create a culture of ownership and empowerment; more empowered employees are more productive employees. And we’re only scratching the surface of what we can accomplish together.
One thing we take really seriously here at monday.com is excellence. In Operations, excellence means doing the best thing for our office, team, and culture. It's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive. As the IT Specialist for monday.com, you will be responsible for supporting 130+ users in a multi-site, dynamic environment.
- Stay user focused and quickly respond to technical requests either by phone, tickets, mail or in-person
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware, software and network issues
- Manage company assets and software license distribution
- Respond to business critical emergencies
- Direct audio and video for company meetings and events
- 3+ years proven working experience in help desk and IT support in 100+ users
- Excellent ability to install, administer and troubleshoot computer hardware, software (Mac OS X- must, Windows- big advantage)
- Experience with G-suite / Microsoft Office 365
- Service oriented, strong communication skills and ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge in JAMF - advantage
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.