We are looking for a savvy, forward-thinking, self-motivated IT Specialist to join our expanding team. monday.com was founded on the belief that transparency and collaboration create a culture of ownership and empowerment; more empowered employees are more productive employees. And we’re only scratching the surface of what we can accomplish together.
About The Role:
One thing we take really seriously here at monday.com is excellence. In Operations, excellence means doing the best thing for our office, team, and culture. It's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive. As the IT Specialist for monday.com, you will be responsible for supporting 160+ users in a multi-site, dynamic environment.
This role will be in our New York office in Union Square.
The operations team is the people-centric, go-getters that make the magic happen at monday.com. From dealing with strategic and tactical procurement, to maintaining the day-to-day operations of the facilities, managing IT needs, planning top-notch events and more, the operations team is crucial to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
- 3+ years proven working experience in help desk and IT support in 100+ users
- Excellent ability to install, administer and troubleshoot computer hardware, software (Mac OS X- must, Windows- big advantage)
- Experience with G-suite / Microsoft Office 365
- Service oriented, strong communication skills and ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge in JAMF - advantage
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.