IT Specialist at Reorg
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:26 p.m. (EST) on Monday, February 24, 2020
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg is looking for an IT Specialist to join our growing company. This role will handle all office IT issues that come up in all of our offices and for remote employees. This will include day to day support of office computers along with implementing IT best practices.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware and software
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person, over the phone, or through Slack)
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Maintaining asset inventory
- Applying updates to computers
- Assist in implementing IT best practices
- 1+ years experience with both Mac and Windows
- Must be a very good problem solver
- Must have experience with computer hardware (motherboard, hard drives, etc) and a wide range of peripherals (USB 3.0 B/C, HDMI, DisplayPort, etc)
- Must possess excellent communication skills
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Read Full Job Description