IT Support Analyst - New York at Tempus
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
Are you passionate about Customer Service and Technical Support that enables great software products?
At Tempus, software products are owned and developed by small, autonomous teams composed of developers, designers, scientists, and product managers. You and your team will support the underlying infrastructure and end-user technology that enables the software platform that will make a lasting impact in the field of cancer research and treatment.
Tempus builds software as nimble as our teams. Our modern full-stack tech stack - React and NodeJS on AWS - allows our teams to iterate rapidly and lead our industry in innovation. Our decentralized, microservice architecture and emphasis on automation allow us to deliver advanced solutions with confidence, and at scale.
As an IT Support Analyst, you'll play a critical role in fulfilling the mission of Tempus by providing the IT Services that will enable Tempus to deliver world-class technology driven care to our clients and their patients.
What You'll Do
- Reporting the IT Helpdesk Manager in Chicago as a member of the Helpdesk team, acting as the primary lead for Access Management in Tempus and Primary support for the NYC office
- Identify opportunities to improve and/or automate access request processes
- Support the business and stakeholders with a number of information technology initiatives, including but not limited to the following:
- Using a ticketing system to prioritize incidents and requests through ITSM
- Administering Systems in the end-user technology space. Access, maintenance etc
- Evaluating and testing new technologies
- Maintaining computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals, including inventory tracking and vendor management
- Working with other support teams on business initiatives and projects
- Maintaining AV and conference room technology (Google Meet, Displays, Audio technology)
- Phone and Remote support for Tempus clients
- Create and maintain Knowledge Articles and Wikis
- Off-Hours support and work when required
What we're looking for:
- Ability to work autonomously as a remote member of a support team
- High level of Technical competency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environments
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, including writing reports, business correspondence, SOPs
- Proficiency supporting both MacOS and Microsoft Windows
- Experience Installing and troubleshooting issues with software: MS Office and SaaS products (Google Suite, Slack, Confluence Suite, etc)
- Network and VOIP system troubleshooting
- Experience with AD (Security, GPOs) and/or OKTA administration
- Experience with MDM and System Management such as Airwatch, Google MDM, SCCM, Imaging
- Experience with ServiceNow and/or Zendesk
- Demonstrated knowledge of ITSM, IAM and Change Management concepts
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process and service improvement
- Exposure to AWS (EC2, S3, Workspaces, AppStream)
- Minimum of 2 years in an IT Support related field
- Previous experience in the healthcare or biotech sector
- Professional certifications such as ITIL, Comptia A +, Microsoft
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field