IT Support Contractor
What You'll Do
- Experience troubleshooting Mac, PC, and Printer issues for end users; with emphasis on Mac environment.
- Responsible for conference room and meeting equipment setup and troubleshooting.
- Maintain vendor account access and troubleshoot issues for various SaaS/ online vendors; experience with Google for Business is a positive.
- Troubleshooting the company's internal network infrastructure.
- Work with new and/or unconventional technologies, vendors, or SaaS to help deliver creative solutions for our employees.
- Join a small team that works on #allthethings
- 1-3 years working on large IT related projects
- Must possess above average technical troubleshooting / problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced demanding and deadline driven environment
- Basic understanding of Information Security core concepts.
- Experience with software installation and configuration and integration of 3rd party software or SaaS providers
- Must possess strong problem solving skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working under deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills in order to collaborate with and update clients, stakeholders, management, SaaS providers, etc.
Bonus Points If:
- Experience in a Startup environment is a major plus.
- Experience managing projects in a heavily outsourced, SaaS environment.
- Prior consulting experience.
- Scripting experience.