Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Support Engineer will assist with all matters relating to Information Technology including responding to service desk tickets, managing identity access, performing software installations, and assisting compliance audits.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support IT infrastructure projects, design, implementation and building of end user workflows
- Partner with technical and non-technical, cross functional teams to increase efficiency by automating processes and developing workflows
- Configure and Support Mac OS and iOS devices in office and remote environments
- Manage the identity platform that governs application access
- Implement and integrate SSO and MFA for corporate solutions
- Implement new software solutions and platforms as business needs evolve
- Administer core tools including Google Workspace, Atlassian, Slack, and more
- Develop and update standards, policies, and procedures as well as best practices documentation in line with compliance requirements
- Provide technical support to employees (typically OS and application issues)
- Provide Support for Okta and Google Workspace environments
- Help develop automations and tooling especially as it relates to on-boarding and offboarding flows
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computing related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in an IT focused role
- Experience with Mac OS and iOS
- Experience with JAMF and other MDM solutions
- Self-starter, organized, efficient, and proactive
- Great communication skills
Why you’ll like working at Spring Health:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Good benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental health care on Spring Health
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.