IT Support Engineer at mParticle
IT Support Engineers at mParticle are responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to our fleet of Apple and Dell laptops, software, and SaaS services. You will provide support to our employees world-wide to ensure that all of the systems they need to make mParticle successful are working as smoothly as possible.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the first point of contact for mParticle employees seeking technical assistance over Slack, JIRA ServiceDesk, and E-Mail.
- Work alongside our InfoSec team to ensure that our policies and guidelines are always followed.
- Provide remote technical assistance for issues related to computers, software, and SaaS.
- Build and maintain the IT Knowledgebase.
Desired Technology Experience:
- Strong understanding of both macOS and Windows Operating Systems
- Computer management using a tool such as JAMF
- Experience managing some of the following products
- G Suite
- Office 365
- Smanage (Solarwinds)
- Confluence / JIRA
You should have:
- Minimum of two (2) years prior experience with providing technical support in a corporate environment
- Ability to provide quality technical support, attention to detail, and a positive customer service attitude
- Good communication skills
- A collaborative attitude
- Strong attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work four years in a row and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 100+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.