IT Support Specialist-NYC at Trustpilot
IT Support Specialist - New York
About the role:
Your main focus will be to support Trustpilot employees in their internal technical needs. In doing so, you will be part of a dedicated team handling IT Tickets for our Trustpilot offices. You will have an integral part in the day to day operations that ensures our hardware and software systems are running seamlessly. You like to offer assistance in fixing the issue at hand no matter how small!
- Provide 1st and 2nd level Internal IT Support using our ticketing system
- Assist with onboarding and training of new users
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Coordinate laptop/desktop setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware and software
- Troubleshoot and maintain conferencing system and printers
- Create and update knowledge base articles both user-facing and internal
- Assist in office moves/renovations
- A solid understanding of and experience with IT support in an international organisation
- Ability to troubleshoot network problems at the desktop level
- 3-5 years of experience working in an on-site IT support role
- Experience with Azure AD, laptop provisioning, Windows 10, macOS, Google Suite. Cloud experience is a big plus
- The environment is growing and we set the highest standards for ourselves. You need to thrive in this kind of environment
- Great diplomatic skills – you know how to connect with people and have effective communication skills
- Your approach to work is structured and with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
We offer you:
- The opportunity to be a key presence and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- A attractive salary
- Medical,Dental and Vision Insurances
- Free catered lunch every Friday, bagel Mondays, office happy hours, ping pong table, foosball, darts, 2 kegerators, endless snacks/drinks and more
Application Deadline: 09/25/2020
To apply for this position, please submit a CV in English and a cover letter in English, telling us why you are perfect for this job.
At Trustpilot, we’re excited about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, exciting, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of football, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse