IT Support Specialist
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
As our IT Support Specialist, you’ll support our amazing staff and be responsible for the maintenance of our internal systems and infrastructure. You will be the go to for all IT related incidents and work closely with our remote and local staff. You’ll also be working on strategic projects both independently and in coordination with the IT Office Manager.
- Oversee support desk queue and be the first responder in coordination with the rest of the team.
- Be a super user and help maintain our internal network.
- Support the roll-out of new and upgraded applications and systems.
- Assist in equipment procurement via our vendor partnerships.
- Develop and lead staff training sessions.
- Oversee and be responsible for IT on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Own the procedural documentation of our Help Desk Wiki. You’ll manage our internal equipment checkout.
- 3 - 5 years of IT experience.
- Experience supporting 50 - 100 employees
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Information Technology
- Advanced troubleshooting and repair of macOS, Windows 7/10, Android, iOS operating systems.
- Requires heavy exposure to macOS.
- Okta or other IdP/SSO services experience.
- Office365 Administration skills.
- Active Directory Administration skills.
- Jira & Confluence knowledge.
- Unified Communications support experience, Zoom a plus.
- SaaS management experience.
- Workstation imaging and patching.
- Strong sense of Networking: LAN, WAN, TCPIP.
- Practical knowledge of OpenVPN.
- Hardware/software troubleshooting of MDF equipment including Firewall, Wireless controller, routing and switching.
- Management of enterprise grade A/V.
- You have a great “desk side” manner.
- You find ways to keep the situation relaxed whether fixing a critical or non-essential problem.
- You seek out the latest and greatest technology and enjoy analyzing and advocating its usefulness to the mission.
- You’re a problem solver, you find a solution even if it’s your first encounter with a particular task.
- You ask questions. You are humble enough to admit when you don’t know and open for suggestions from your teammates.
- Location: New York (US)
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Contract Type: Full-time and Permanent Contrac