IT Support Specialist at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
CLEAR is looking for an IT Support Specialist with solid communication, organization, and technical skills, to help support our rapidly growing corporate user base. This is an opportunity to join a group of professionals providing excellent support to a dynamic, fast-growing enterprise. The responsibilities for this role include.
What You Will Do:
- Working efficiently with users to identify root cause of issues with hardware, software, break/fix issues, connectivity, peripherals, and IT services.
- Tackling task work within our enterprise systems and applications – provisioning accounts, troubleshooting issues in Google Suite, Active Directory, O365, PDQ, Jamf, Okta, ServiceNow, JIRA, and much more.
- Assisting with Google Suite task work - confirming email addresses; checking and updating distribution lists, creating and managing room resources, shared mailboxes, etc.
- Setting up accounts and hardware for incoming hires and tearing down the same for departing employees - building accounts; imaging and deploying Mac/Windows OS hardware; retrieving hardware.
- Setting up, monitoring, and troubleshooting of audio-visual systems for company meetings, events, conference rooms, and guest speakers. AV and meeting support experience a plus.
- Helping the team with basic inventory and stock room tasks - arranging warranty repair and replacement of broken items; cleaning and maintaining stock rooms; doing physical asset counts and inventory management.
- Helping with creating and maintaining process documentation
- Prioritization and ticket queue management (ordering work by oldest, last commented, most critical, etc.)
- Resolving all user IT issues quickly, efficiently, and to their utmost satisfaction.
- Eagerness to learn the processes and procedures for IT at CLEAR
Who You Are:
- You love to help people and solve problems
- You are a motivated self-starter and learn and retain quickly and easily.
- You have 1-3+ years of experience supporting the IT needs of an office
- You have phenomenal in-person, phone, and written communication skills
- You enjoy figuring out hardware, software, account, and connectivity issues such as: Outlook and MS Office issues, password resets, troubleshooting wireless/wired connectivity, printer connectivity, folder/file permissions, etc.
- You are comfortable with AV systems and meeting support
- You have excellent customer service and teamwork skills
- You are great in managing expectations and de-escalating stressed user situations
- You are familiar working with service tickets – updating; assigning; closing; sorting; filtering, etc.