IT Support Specialist at Simon Data
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.The Role
Are you tech-savvy, people savvy, and purpose-driven? We are growing rapidly and are in need of a Helpdesk / Remote Support Specialist to join our team! As an IT Support Specialist, you help every single person in our company succeed! Our environment spans from multiple remote Mac-using employees to integrations into our AWS infrastructure and powered by different managed deployed applications. Help build up the team by introducing repeatable best practices while enabling our team to continue to self-serve. The ideal candidate loves working with people across the company while configuring, managing, and at times getting deep into troubleshooting!What You’ll Do
- Use your advanced to expert knowledge in configuration management to help maintain a smooth operating environment across the company
- Help new employees get ready to start by ensuring a smooth onboarding process
- Help keep track of employee systems and help enable additional features as we evolve each person’s needs
- Troubleshoot configuration, connection, or security issues that may arise
- Learn how we deploy our security policies and help address internal issues or questions along with external sales security questions
- Be a partner in all things IT!
- Over 3 years of proven experience supporting company employees
- Excellent experience supporting JAMF, Mac OSX, Office O365, Okta, SentinelOne, G-Suite, Zoom, and Slack
- Good understanding of cloud-deployed technologies like AWS
- Must be able to independently resolve a wide variety of technical issues using current job knowledge, research, and external resources.
- Strong ability to effectively prioritize work
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across business functions
- Experience identifying security-related issues
- Strong passion for working with information technologies
- Ability to diagnose and fix complex hardware and software issues for desktops, servers, cloud services, and networks.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.