IT Support Specialist at Movable Ink
Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
Movable Ink is hiring an IT Support Specialist to support our global population of 325+ employees. To succeed in this role, customer service will be second nature to you and you’ll use your positive attitude to enable productivity in all forms. This role is a hands-on opportunity to make a real impact across the organization, as we scale the IT Department to support the increasing demands of a growing SaaS company. This is a great opportunity for an entry-level tech to learn a lot about Corporate IT in a fun, fast paced environment.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Specialist:
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance, providing personable technical support for both hardware and software issues
- Follow, execute, and document all IT Policies and Processes
- Configure, deploy, and support all macOS and Windows hardware and software
- Administer company-wide SaaS application end user access
- Execute the Onboarding process and create great employee onboarding experiences for all new hires; execute offboarding processes
- Maintain AV setups in all Conference Rooms, as well as the All Hands space
- Troubleshoot and maintain multifunction printers
- Track work in our IT ticketing system
- Maintain inventory of current Movable Ink hardware and software assets
- Support and assist implementation of various IT related projects
- At least 2 years of recent IT experience with demonstrated technical skills and troubleshooting in: macOS and Windows 10, printers, and software applications
- Knowledge of G Suite, Zoom, Single Sign On, MDM, VoIP phone systems, and basic Bash scripting
- Experience supporting various AV setups i.e. Live Town Halls, conference room setup, etc.
- Can demonstrate confidentiality and discretion where required
- Knowledge of best practices around data security
- Can learn and absorb new concepts quickly
- Customer Service focused with strong verbal and written communications skills, is resilient under pressure, and has a friendly, patient approach