IT Support Specialist at Sisense
DRIVE IT Technical Support at SISENSE
Sisense’s mission is to provide the fastest data visualization product on the market. As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for empowering the Sisense team with resources, access, and assets. You will be an integral player within the organization who will offer support, help, and guidance for many situations in a rapidly growing organization.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
This is an opportunity for someone who has supported or built processes managing end-users services but would like a chance to start with an environment collaborating within GSuite, Slack with various Mac and Windows endpoints. If you are excited about focusing on a cloud-native shop which operates at a rapid pace and are willing to grow and learn with modern technology - this is the place for you.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll be onboarded into the Sisense team and understand the overall operating environment.
- You’ll begin to manage the onboarding and offboarding process for end-users.
- You’ll actively work with every type of user in our organization to troubleshoot daily issues through walk-ups, email, and chat.
- You’ll be a leader in resolving end-user incidents and service requests through the IT Ticketing System.
- You’ll learn the Windows Deployment Process and also JAMF asset management for Mac deployment.
- You’ll review Active Directory Management Practices + Documentation.
- You’ll take a lead role in imaging new Mac and Windows laptops for onboarding employees.
- You’ll help coordinate and set-up various events across the organization.
- You’ll be able to support video meetings in the various conference rooms and Town Hall space.
By Day 60...
- You’ve started to get a handle on the current state of our process and will begin to enhance and roll out new solutions to improve the organization.
- You’ll coordinate equipment repairs and purchases with external vendors.
- You’ll support processes to effectively manage our IT inventory.
By Day 90...
- You’ll support the company’s C-level executives and VP’s
- Provide exceptional IT Services to Sisense employees
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have a track record of successfully implementing new technology.
- You are a documentation wizard. Always recording processes and steps to be added to the internal knowledge base.
- You have vast experience with ticketing systems and understand the importance of ticket creation and timely resolution.
- You are comfortable as a Windows Administrator - Familiar with Windows Server and Client, Active Directory, Group Policy, domain vs workgroup environments and network administration/troubleshooting.
- You have experience with Mac hardware and software, JAMF Pro, OSX and mobile platforms iOS and Android
- You have some experience and understanding of virtualization and common VM software like VMware
- You have wisdom around the art of IT and understand that tech can fail but maintain a calm mentality to analyze and resolve the situation.
- You are familiar with designing, deploying and managing end-user endpoints.
- You have hands-on experience in configuring endpoint management solutions (or are willing to learn).
- You have experience and understanding of supporting meeting rooms and video solutions (Crestron, Zoom, Zoom Rooms)
- You have a solid understanding of 2 Factor Authentication and can integrate it easily (OneLogin, Google Authentication).
- You’re not afraid to work through challenging situations that require searching for answers independently.