IT Support Technician
Crossix, a rapidly growing, company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions to leading pharmaceutical companies and their agencies, is seeking a talented, experienced IT Support Technician to join our IT team in New York. Reporting to the Information Technology Director, the successful IT Support Technician will be responsible for utilizing his/her skills to resolve technical problems within the New York office that cover a multitude of technical disciplines. The person is the first level of support for our ticketing system and is extremely customer focused.
What You’ll Do
- Provide IT helpdesk/End-user technical support
- Software troubleshooting (Including O365)
- Provisioning of employee devices
- Active Directory management
- Assisting with employee onboarding/offboarding process
- Email archiving
What You’ve Done
- 4+ years IT/helpdesk experience in a production environment
- Microsoft Technologies (Windows Server 2012 R2, Exchange, SQL Server, Windows 7, 10, Office365)
- VMware, Linux (CentOS 6, 7)
- TCP/IP network troubleshooting, VLAN configuration, IPv4 subnetting
- Troubleshooting PC/Laptop hardware, hosted VOIP, conference room A/V systems
- User management via Active Directory
- Anti-virus/Malware Software
- Cisco, Meraki (Firewall, WAPs)
- Certifications: MCSE, Network+, CCNP certifications a plus
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.