IT Support at Via
As Information Technology Specialist, you will be responsible for helping Via manage the tools and technologies we’re using across our offices in the US and abroad, as well as running a support desk for our New York team.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee and improve Via’s NYC information technology systems and infrastructure
- Build and run a system for troubleshooting tech issues for Via employees
- Help with onboarding new employees by setting up their tools and technology, and manage offboarding for outgoing employees.
- Help manage the rollout of new tools and technology.
- Work with our business operations team to help set up new Via offices across the US and abroad.
- Manage user access and permissions to Via’s Cloud apps
- Proactively manage our upcoming needs as Via continues to grow.
Who You Are
- A critical thinker, mindful of risk and IT security, but you don’t take yourself too seriously.
- A natural leader with low ego.
- Sense of humor is a must.
- Experience supporting 50-100 employees.
- Experience with managing enterprise-level tools and technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS operating systems- Must
- Experience managing Cloud service tools such as G Suite, Okta, AWS, and other SaaS tools- Must
- Proficiency with managing computer networking, Wi-Fi access points, TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, and security tools- Must
- 2-3 years experience in a similar IT role
- Bachelor’s Degree with a track record of high academic achievement
What Catches Our Eye
- You see yourself as an emerging leader in the IT space, even if you haven’t worked at this scale before.
- You live to solve large and complex problems, but you don’t mind fixing somebody’s laptop.
- You are a quick learner with an eye towards emerging technologies
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
We’re proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution and modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems and sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.