IT Systems Engineer
Squarespace is searching for an IT Engineer to join a highly motivated IT team responsible for Corporate IT Engineering projects for rapid growing global company. You’ll find yourself working with many different departments on varied projects, from securely rolling out company wide services to helping the Engineering teams build tools to support our product, or simply finding ways to automate various IT systems related tasks.
This role will report to the Senior Systems Engineering Lead, Corporate IT and is based in our New York City headquarters.
- Serve as IT technical lead accountable for overall engineering projects and road map
- Help design, build, and manage user provisioning and automation systems as well as assist with high level administration of various SaaS applications and tools
- Assist with various initiatives to scale People Technology offerings, and make each initiative easier to adopt across the organization
- Integrate enterprise level systems and tools into the global directory
- Lead IT projects: plan, develop, execute, and deploy solutions that improve user experiences
- Support Corporate IT infrastructure related projects, such as server or network upgrades, and office relocations and expansions
- Develop support documentation, processes and procedures; facilitate operational training and support hand-off to peers/organizational units
- Collaborate with the Security and Network teams on various automation and integration projects
- Support the administration of Aruba Wireless network for corporate offices
- Support the implementation of role-based access controls (RBAC)
- Continually look for opportunities to develop solutions through automation
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in enterprise-class IT environments.
- Minimum 6 years experience with internal networks, SSO, Google Apps, iOS, Windows Server, Enterprise Antivirus solutions, MacOS, Systems Management, and Security Policies
- Professional experience in scripting (Bash, Python, Ruby, PowerShell, etc.), Linux, LDAP, desktop management tools like Casper/JAMF, and config management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Experience administering Jira Service Desk
- In depth experience architecting and building Windows Server environments
- In depth experience with Google Apps, Box, DropBox, Slack, Atlassian, DocuSign, Zoom, and including command line and Synchronization tools (such as Google Apps Manager and Google Apps Directory Sync)
- Expertise in managing SSO solutions (Okta, Jumpcloud, etc.) with emphasis on SAML and/or Oauth
- VPN (Pulse Secure) and VoIP setup/troubleshooting
- Experience in designing and improving support processes in large IT organizations
- Expertise in fleet management (JAMF Casper) systems and basic system imaging and/or package management (Homebrew, Autopackage, etc.)
- Professional experience in building and maintaining Active Directory and supporting ongoing operations revolving around the product
- Strong customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication and leadership skills
- Information Security best practices
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.