Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
We are The Automation Company, and that’s instilled in our DNA. We’re looking for an IT support who’s a problem solver and leverages automation to enable our fast-growing, diverse, and most of all global workforce. As a company with multiple offices globally, growing full-time remote staff, cloud-first IT environment, and compliance needs, we have a series of unique challenges that require creative, secure-by-default, and thoughtful technical solutions. This role will spearhead that effort. Managing day-to-day support tickets, system implementations, assist with creating a seamless end-user experience that effectively addresses the needs of the company employees.
- Develop, test, and support services, audits, software integration, and automate IT systems, most of which are Saas
- Respond, resolve, or escalate all requests that appear in our help desk ticket queue
- Take on non-ticket related tasks, such as new-hire account provisioning, writing script to facilitate repetitive daily tasks
- Develop and maintain documentation regarding corporate systems, policies, practices, and procedures
- Partner with other teams and help build internal tools to address business needs
- Administrate a wide variety of cloud applications
- Handle troubleshooting of a range of issues from faulty laptop to network outages
- Enforce IT and security policies and best practices to protect company infrastructure and data
- Onboard and off-board employee hardware and accounts
- Monitor, identify, and evaluate SaaS systems for utilization, capacity, functionality, and timely response and resolution to address system-generated alerts
- Be a valued contributor in a high-achieving IT environment. This includes mentoring others, setting the standard for success, and identifying the resources needed to continue your personal development
- 2-4 years experience with help desk, desktop, or systems administration
- Experience with G-Suite Enterprise
- In-depth knowledge of troubleshooting Mac OS X issues relating to developer productivity, variety of services, and day-to-day usage
- Experience with Jamf Pro and or Microsoft InTune
- Strong time management skills for balancing interrupt-driven requests and long term projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience configuring, managing, and administering IAM/IDP SSO systems/enterprise software such as Okta or Jumpcloud
- Customer-first approach to problem-solving
- Experience with scripting and automating routine IT tasks like on/off-boarding
- Demonstrated abilities in Python, Bash, or other scripting and automation languages
- Experience with providing technology training in individual and group settings is a plus
- Experience with Windows and hardware is a plus
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
For Sofia/UK roles: All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.