IT Systems Engineer(IAM) at Compass
As an IT Systems Engineer (IAM), you will be responsible for effective provisioning, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems related to cloud IAM (Identity and Access Management). You will be part of an IT Systems Team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available systems that meet business objectives and SLAs. Your primary responsibilities will focus on supporting core business systems and security infrastructure of Compass’ US-based offices.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years experience in Identity and Access Management
- Experience configuring and administering IAM/IDP SSO solutions (OneLogin, Okta, Ping, etc)
- Proven success in end-user provisioning and automation
- Expert level knowledge of SSO and SAML integration
- Deep understanding of Google Suite Administration, permissions, Organizational Units, scripting of G Suite, Google API
- Experience in integration/automation of systems such as Workplace by Facebook, Workday, Namely, Salesforce
- Experience in integrating OneLogin with Active Directory
- Experience with OneLogin API's and setup of OneLogin API tokens
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills- helpful and calm under pressure
- Proactive attitude loves to work in a fast-paced environment where the toolset is continuously evolving
At Compass You Will
- Be responsible for administering and maintaining Google Suite database of users including the synchronization with OneLogin for SSO
- Manage day to day activities creating and managing OneLogin policies, creating and managing OneLogin application including all SAML integrations
- Provide solutions for identity provisioning, role-based access control, physical security, audit and monitoring of said solutions.
- Be responsible for ensuring appropriate collection and analysis of technical requirements based on critical client IAM use cases and expectations
- Generate client delivery documentation such as technical requirement specification, use cases, architecture diagrams, brain maps, technical strategy presentations, high/ low-level design
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of the technical IAM organization-wide strategies, roadmap, etc.
- Identify critical technical components and strategies required for successful implementation of IAM roadmaps and gap remediation
- Provide level 2-3 support and troubleshooting to resolve end user issues
- Help improve overall IT systems, build processes, and efficiency