IT Systems Integration Engineer
At Compass You Will:
- Be responsible for managing migration and implementation of Exchange, Office 365, or G Suite mail services to our domain.
- Consolidate SaaS applications from acquisitions and mergers into our service offering, including Docusign.
- Configure and install network hardware for new locations.
- Transition ISP and VOIP provider systems.
- Provide level 2-3 support and troubleshooting to resolve end user issues
- Help improve overall IT systems, build processes, and efficiency
- Document technical processes and build out knowledge database
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ Years of Experience in IT with at least 2 years as an IT Systems Engineer
- Advanced understanding of G Suite, Exchange, and Office 365
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols (routing, DHCP, DNS, subnetting, TCP/IP)
- Experience with Aruba. Meraki, and Fortinet
- Demonstrable skills and expert proficiency with Mac OS andWindows
- Experience configuring and administering IAM/iDP SSO solutions (OneLogin, Okta)
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills - helpful and calm under pressure
- Proactive attitude, loves to work in a fast-paced environment where the toolset is continuously evolving
- Ability to Travel up to 15% of the year
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.