IT Technical Business Analyst - Data Integrations
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking a unique individual who understands the business side of retail and also comes equipped with a solid set of technical skills to get their hands dirty in implementing solutions for the business. You will work in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and deliver high quality work.
In this role you will interact with multiple business units at Peloton to understand how their business works and upcoming needs so that you can assist them in implementing solutions (via Dell Boomi) to move their data from and to multiple systems. (While preferred) no Boomi experience is required--you will learn the necessary skills on the job.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong communication skills.
- Own a project implementation with your key business unit
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with Boomi integrations
- Document business and integration requirements
- Collaborate with development team to architect efficient and stable production integrations
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Software development in a programming language (other than SQL)
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services
- Hands on experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, Mulesoft AnyPoint, Pentaho, and Informatica
- Master Data Management (MDM) experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.