Junior Case Management Associate - Property & Casualty
Want to help people get the financial protection they need — and feel confident in their choices? Policygenius is a NYC-based tech startup that makes it easy to compare and buy all types of insurance online. Since 2014, we’ve become the nation's leading insurance marketplace, raising over $52 million of venture capital and helping more than 5 million people get vital coverage for their families.
We're growing rapidly and looking for people with grit, great attitudes and creative problem-solving skills to join our powerhouse team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of INC's best workplaces two years in a row!
Are you looking for the chance to make a huge impact on a growing startup with a mission to impact hundreds, thousands, potentially millions of people? We’re looking for a Junior Case Manager to be on the front lines of our brand new Property & Casualty product vertical! Reporting into the Operations Manager of Case Management, this role will provide back-end support to our sales team and help us develop an exciting new chapter in our growth story. This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member on a rapidly growing team that is going from 0 to 100 real quick!
- Play a major role in building out a new Property & Casualty insurance product line for Policygenius
- Work closely with our sales agents to prepare, review, and generate client-facing presentations, including home and auto insurance quotes and coverage recommendations
- Coordinate with our underwriters, brokers, and carriers to efficiently communicate our clients’ needs
- Research and document product and eligibility specifications to streamline quoting efficiency and best practice for new team members
- Review existing client coverage and research products to improve their protection
- Communicate with our users regarding their service-related requests
- Help us build team culture and camaraderie on a fast paced team!
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and an interest in learning the insurance industry
- Quick adaptation to new technology and ability to navigate multiple systems
- Strong attention to detail and self-management
- Ability to reprioritize in a fast-moving environment, while maintaining high work standards
- A positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills and passion for helping clients
- Honesty & integrity – you do not cut corners ethically and can be trusted to do the right thing for clients and for the team
- An affinity for “taking the wheel” - you dive right in and love to get things done!
- The desire to grow professionally and contribute to the success and culture of the company
- A deep appreciation for the power of a well-placed gif
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship
- Some fun surprises when you join… (Shhh… It’s a secret!)