Junior Support Engineer at Celonis
Junior Support Engineer
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
- Resolve, transfer or escalate IT tickets raised by internal employees
- Troubleshoot and resolve various technical issues via phone, email and remote control
- Operating, transporting, adjusting and installing/configuring computing and related equipment (Mac/Windows environment) for the workplace
- Communicating with our users and staff to understand, identify, document and resolve problems
- Performing simple repairs to computing and related equipment
- Develop documentation/user guides for common user issues
- Mobile Device support for corporate smartphones Android and iOS
- 25% travel for on-site support at all US offices
- 2+ years in desktop support
- Knowledge in a Windows environment (Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2016)
- Knowledge of Apple OS X a plus
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of networking and firewalls
- Microsoft Office 365 troubleshooting and admin experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud Tools a plus (InTune, Azure AD)
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player and ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work in high-growth environment
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.