Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
About the role:
As a Knowledge & Training Specialist, you’ll be an advocate for our customers and the heart of Aircall by promoting product education and a culture of learning internally. You’ll work closely with our global Customer Care team (New York, Paris, Sydney and remote) to coach the team, and work cross-functionally with other teams (Product, Marketing, Success, ...) to identify and create content for our Knowledge Base.
What you'll do:
- Identify training needs across the team through benchmarking, team meetings, and one-to-one sessions with individuals
- Build a training program and own continual education initiatives for new and existing employees
- Develop and oversee the production of classroom like instructional materials, aids, and manuals
- Create new content for the Knowledge Base
- Implement structured learning experiences and training courses across the Customer Care team and company-wide
- Assess and monitor training effectiveness to ensure that acquired skills and techniques are performed by Customer Care team Specialists on a daily basis
- Evaluate ongoing training programs on a quarterly basis to ensure that they are meeting goals.
- Manage the Support Hours training program by promoting and ensuring company-wide attendance
- Responsibilities subject to change as our business adapts
What you'll bring:
- 1-3 years or more of experience in a Knowledge or Training role
- You have the ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and superior time management skills
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with SaaS based solutions, CRM tools, and integrations
- Patience and the ability to remain calm and even-keeled while adapting to a variety of situations
- The willingness to learn and help: you operate with care and high EQ
- Positive energy and a can-do attitude
- Prior experience working for a tech startup or a similar environment is a plus
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, internet and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.