We are looking to add a Lead Client Success Operations Manager to the Nationals (NAS) Client Success Operations team to design and implement solutions, which includes administering our CS platform, and gathering and managing data requirements, work with key stakeholders (including senior leadership) to enable our client success team to deliver exceptional value to our clients. As the Lead CS Ops Manager, you have an excellent track record of delivering impactful solutions to your key stakeholders. You have a passion for building efficient processes and workflows, optimizing reports, and designing systems so they meet business needs.
The ideal candidate is process and data-oriented, passionate about customer success in general as well as building out new processes and procedures that make our business run smoother, quicker, and smarter while thriving in a complex environment. You will have the ability to combine operations acumen and analytical skills to help us get the most value from our client success platform and processes.
- Support, maintain, configure and administer the daily operations of our client success platform (Gainsight) for the NAS Client Success team
- Identify new ways to increase automation and efficiency of the CS teams and work with cross-functional teams to implement these solutions across processes, systems, and data
- Manage the implementation of solutions, including data and requirements gathering, design, testing, and continuous improvement
- Interface regularly with our internal team to surface client success data requirements
- Build scalable processes and rules to ensure data hygiene, process compliance, and clean reporting
- Detect early signals of at-risk accounts and create automated alerts for CSMs to address them
- Build workflows and dashboards that analyze client data to identify new opportunities that trigger actions for CSMs to proactively engage with clients
- Implement new playbooks and changes to existing playbooks
- Define and evolve client health scoring and reporting
- Ensure all processes are well documented and maintained up to date
- Create and refine reports for business leaders, optimizing them for automation as needed
- Passion for customer success and designing processes that scale
- 5 years of experience in operational analytics with a focus on Client Success
- 4 years of experience working in B2B or Enterprise software
- 3 years of experience supporting/maintaining a CS platform (Gainsight, SFDC CS workflows, etc.)
- Demonstrate ability to analyze various data sets and present findings in an actionable and insightful way
- Ability and desire to learn new tools and systems
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a rapidly changing environment
- Understand and translate business needs into technical requirements and design
- Excellent organization skills; experience maintaining detailed project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively surfacing risks and issues
- Strong communication skills; able to work with a variety of stakeholders including senior leaders
- 4 years of experience managing Gainsight
- Gainsight Admin certification (SFDC or NXT)
- Experience as a Salesforce Admin
- Experience as a Customer Success Manager
- Ability to work asynchronously. Strong writing skills.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.