Narrativ is a subscription technology platform for brands to acquire new customers through trust-based marketing. We built an ad-free alternative to the e-commerce growth marketing playbook by building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the creator economy.
Brands know consumers are tired of being inundated with ads that only tell one side of the story - yet the marketing playbook hasn’t evolved. Unlike search engine marketing or social marketing, trust-based marketing is honest and unbiased, balanced with both pros and cons, and comes from diverse voices that speak with integrity and specificity. Creators are at the center of consumer trust today.
Narrativ’s technology gives all brands and creators - not just the top 1% - the tools to win in the $50 billion creator economy by building trust with consumers, not selling ads. We’ve been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack.
Do you share our vision for decentralizing the institutions that control the Internet today? Come join our team.
Why you should work here:
- We’re growing fast, without constantly diluting your equity: Narrativ is growing 3-4X year over year (yep, you read that right). Hundreds of brands joined Narrativ’s platform in the last year, from enterprises like Best Buy, Sephora, and Samsung, to rising brands like Yeti, Cariuma, and Peace Out Skincare.
- Massive TAM, unique approach: We’re tackling the creator economy and e-commerce, a $50-150 billion market. Narrativ’s unique approach is that we believe technology is not neutral – its values are encoded by its creators. We value integrity, specificity, and diversity (not just scale at all costs).
- Join a strong, diverse team: We’re more than doubling in size and growing to a team of 130 by the end of the year. Narrativ is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – more than 50% of our leadership team are women. We’ve taken the 15% pledge both in our talent strategy and across creators on our platform. We’re amplifying our diverse team’s support of communities of color by matching 200% of all individual donations as a company.
- Last, but very important, we are a startup: We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to wield the chaos that comes with true creation, explore ambiguity, set the bar for excellence, and have full ownership over their impact. You’ll never be a cog in a machine here, but you won’t have the established blueprints of being one either. If all this sounds exciting to you, come join us.
Narrativ is scaling quickly and looking to hire a highly strategic and results-oriented Head of Creator Partnerships to work with some of the best-known creators today who already use and love our technology - including Emma Chamberlain, James Charles, Nikita Dragun, and Hyram.
Your directive will be to build an ambassador program that deepens our relationship with these creators and sets them up to become evangelists of Narrativ and the technology we’re building to power the broader creator economy. You’ll build a critical program from the ground up that drives deep loyalty, engagement, and brand love from some of the most influential and unique voices in the creator space.
You’ll not only personally own these relationships but more importantly, own the strategy driving this program forward - What are the incentive structures? How should our ambassadors help shape our product roadmap? Where and how do we want to differentiate?
This is a net new role building out a net new program so if you are the right fit, you have the hunger and drive to take risks and make an outsized impact. You see ambiguity and obstacles as opportunities to build something new. You take full ownership of initiatives and are proactive about capturing new opportunities. You prefer to be a big fish (whether the pond is small or big) and make as big of a splash as possible.
- Design and build an ambassador strategy from the ground up that shapes how Narrativ builds deep loyalty, engagement, and brand love with high-profile creators who already use and love our technology
- Pitch and negotiate creator partnerships in order to maximize the reach of Narrativ’s products to creator and strengthens our overall product positioning and offering in the creator space
- Work directly with ambassador creators to help them optimize their earnings and maximize the value they get from Narrativ
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to incorporate ambassador learnings and/or direct input to what we build and how we build it
- Grow or build your expertise in the burgeoning creator economy in order to understand rapidly evolving trends and insights
- Be an instrumental part of shaping how Narrativ technology fits into creators’ lives and livelihoods at large
- Experience in a combination of the following is preferred: entertainment or media, PR or marketing, and/or launching new markets, teams or products
- Strong strategic and problem-solving skills: you can use data and create frameworks to draw insights and make decisions
- Equal parts strategic and operational — willing to roll up your sleeves and dig into campaign set up or earnings tracking when necessary
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with partners, including high-profile ones
- Thrive in a matrix organization and comfortable working with cross functional teammates at all levels
- Genuine enthusiasm or interest in the creator economy and its potential to redefine the future of work
- Bonus points for direct experience working with celebrities / entertainers and their teams (agents, managers, etc.)
Important Notice: We are putting the health and safety of our employees first. For the balance of 2021, we’ll be working from home. With so much uncertainty in the world, this is a decision that helped eliminate the anxiety associated with commuting and gave our teammates one less thing to worry about.
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.