Learning and Development Associate
Reporting in to the Customer Success Training and Enablement Manager, the Learning and Development Associate will play a key role in providing learning experiences and assisting in developing the learning program for new and existing team members, covering onboarding, ongoing skills development, and product/process roll out, supporting the department’s larger objectives of improving customer retention and loyalty. In this role you will also be involved in all activities related to the execution of learning programs, from needs analysis through design, development and facilitation of training sessions and workshops, and the ongoing management of knowledge content. You'll think strategically about the audience and larger context, to ensure we can support our Customer Experience team across a variety of different functions.
What You’ll Do
- Support Knotel’s Customer Experience teams growth and success by serving as a well-rounded advisor for learning & development and employee engagement.
- Assist and execute on the design and development of complex training curricula, materials, and programs using different learning style approaches and mediums as required
- Use analytical skills to run learning needs assessments, analyze employee feedback data and establish success metrics of programs and initiatives
- Document procedures and create and facilitate training sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
Who You Are
You’re highly self-motivated and driven. An excellent communicator, able to present information in a clear and concise manner orally and in writing to ensure others understand ideas; appropriately adapt message, style and tone to accommodate a variety of audiences . You’ve demonstrated your ability to roll-up your sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity to build a new leasing systems from the ground up. You also have the following:
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational, time management, and communications skills
- Work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
- Ability to multi-task, process work quickly and accurately with changing priorities
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.