Learning & Organizational Development Lead at HUMAN
At HUMAN, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.
The People Ops team at HUMAN is passionate about the Humans we hire to protect the internet. As partners to all areas of the business, we work to empower every team to do the best work of their lives while making HUMAN one of the best places to work.
We’re looking for a Learning & Organizational Development Lead to join us to build out and run our L&D program across all of HUMAN.What you will do:
- Develop, implement and lead our learning program all while keeping diversity, inclusion, and equity top of mind.
- Partner with global stakeholders to identify learning and development strategies and programs to support ongoing departmental skill and capability development.
- Manage project execution for global learning and development initiatives including resources, logistics, communications, and measurement
- Support and evolve our global learning and development programs in partnership with the People Ops team
- Work closely with outside vendors to make sure our learning and development strategies are embedded into their training
- Strategic thinking who has crafted and implemented organization-wide training and DNI initiatives
- Passionate about moving the business to an even more inclusive and diverse environment
- A program manager focused on the details who can own all the moving pieces from conceptualization to execution
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, and demonstrable experience leading workshops, offsites, meeting, and training
- A creative problem solver who not only loves learning but also LOVES training
- Comes with the mentality that we all have areas of improvement
- Solutions orientated and consistently proposing creative solutions to improve and evolve
- Must have L&D experience within tech companies (preferably startups) where you’ve juggled multiple, high priority, and often changing needs simultaneously
- A background in launching various DNI Initiatives
- Desire to adapt and learn the needs of a business
- Respectful approach to coaching and mentoring
- You're "tools agnostic", but have a secret bag of tricks you're eager to dig into
- Take personal responsibility for enhancing your fellow humans' experience
- An innate desire to do the right thing
- Understanding when to push back and when to ask more questions
- An exceptionally positive, can-do attitude
- Willingness to promote and apply best-recruiting practices, as well as unlearn and try new approaches when necessary
- Passion for your work and an impeccable knack for staying organized
- Appreciation for data-informed decision making
- An ability to stay focused while also keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and grit
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Phenomenal coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.