The Lease Administrator will enter, monitor and report lease related information that will help Knotel improve efficiency. Working alongside other members of the Lease Administration team, s/he will manage cross-functional projects that collectively further Knotel’s reputation as an essential disruptor of commercial real estate. Knotel’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Lease Administrator will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Abstract, interpret and analyze information on leases, amendments, assignments and other legal documents in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Enter lease information into the financial system.
- Monitor lease documents for key dates to ensure timely processing.
- Monitor key lease provisions (e.g., options, expirations, etc.).
- Maintain real estate lease schedules outlining necessary leasing reporting.
- Report and track monthly portfolio occupancy.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Who You Are
You’re a self-starter who loves to learn everything about a business but can also dive deep into specific subjects as needed. You have a strong understanding of the lease administration and abstraction practices of real estate organizations. You have strong organization, planning and coordination skills. You have the ability to decipher, interpret and summarize legal language. You are able to meet strict deadlines and work independently. You also have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience in real estate lease administration.
- A strong quantitative background, coupled with attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Docs, and other technology solutions for streamlining business processes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with the full lifecycle of real estate and/or startups, preferred but not required
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.