Leisure Travel Advisor Assistant - New York City, NY at Rollinglobe
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:30 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, March 5, 2020
Virtuoso member agency is actively looking for an Assistant to join their leisure sales team.
The Leisure Travel Advisor Assistant will provide daily support and problem solving for the leisure team, while working autonomously on the finalization aspects of all in-house leisure bookings. The ideal candidate will display impeccable organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Service and support of leisure bookings (including airport transfers, dining, spa, golf arrangements, etc.)
- Oversee list of all new and upcoming leisure bookings in CRM
- Updating and maintaining electronic files for all leisure bookings
- Client Base support and maintenance
- Managing the distribution of final documents for all leisure bookings
- Assist in executing marketing efforts
- Maintaining the overall integrity and quality of client and supplier database
- Trip planning research as necessary
- General office administration and support duties as assigned by the VP of Sales
Responsibilities are not limited to those outlined in this description and you may perform other negotiated duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Rollinglobe and its clients provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, disability, sex, national origin, genetic information, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description