Level 2 Service Desk Technician at Electric
(Location preferably Columbus, OH, Charleston, SC, Phoenix, AZ, Dallas, TX, Raleigh, NC or remote)
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi, and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
We are seeking a Troubleshooter to join our Customer Success team. This position will provide level 2 support to Electric’s customers while maintaining excellent communication, technical support, and main level ticket tracking in an efficient and effective manner. If you have strong troubleshooting experience along with great customer service, apply today!
- Remotely troubleshoot issues relating to computer hardware and software (typically Mac OS, Windows 10, Google G-Suite, Dropbox, etc.)
- Act as a point of escalation for customer interactions
- Responsible for hitting an SLA time of 10 minutes to initial response for each case handled.
- Provide quality customer support through thoughtful interactions with clients
- Troubleshoot hardware & accurately determine fixes
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests
- Research issues to resolve novel technical problems
- Implement and maintain operational documentation and procedures
- Complete technical and special projects as assigned
- Work as a team player by coordinating with cross-functional teams to resolve customer issues
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to test new features and provide feedback
- Document work via a proprietary ticketing system
- College degree from an accredited four-year/two-year institution or relevant technical experience
- 2-3 years of relevant technical experience
- Exhibits professionalism and excellent customer service skills
- Experience with Mac and PC devices
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose faulty hardware
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 Suite
- Experience troubleshooting network issues for end-users devices
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment with real-time SLAs attainment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills.
- Works well under pressure
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Experience using Google (G-Suite), Okta and SSO
- Experience using iOS and Android
- Proficient Active Directory and Azure AD management
- Previous experience with JAMF
- Previous experience with Kaseya
- Experience using common Backup Server Solutions preferred