At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.The job
As a Coordinator on the Licensing Operations team, you will help Justworks fulfill its PEO (Professional Employer Organization) licensing obligations by compiling and remitting information to federal and state agencies. You’ll assemble high-quality reports independently and work across teams to resolve issues while aiming to maximize efficiency. Your contributions will be key in keeping Licensing Operations organized and running smoothly.What you'll do
- Prepare and remit timely and accurate reports to government agencies, including, but not limited to, new and terminated customer reporting
- Collaborate with Customer Success to obtain customer information and resolve associated issues and inquiries
- Collaborate with Legal to identify and adapt to changes in reporting and filing requirements
- Assist senior team members with developing and maintaining process documentation
- Process and file incoming mail
- Minimum 0-1 year of work experience
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Process-driven and quick to adapt to process changes
- An effective communicator, verbally and in writing
- Comfortable using a variety of systems and software programs
- Proficient with MS Excel and/or Adobe Acrobat (preferred)
- Familiar with SQL (preferred)
- Able to work Monday through Friday from 9:00AM to 6:00PM (an hour unpaid meal break will be provided each workday) with occasional overtime as needed
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.