Logistics Coordinator - Bilingual in Chinese and English at Arms Global Inc
The Logistics Coordinator is going to work at Arms Global, the Logistics arm for Kung Fu Tea. Working at the office/warehouse in New Hyde Park, Long Island, the person is responsible for coordinating international shipments from the suppliers to designated customers.
Applicants should have basic knowledge of import logistic practices and different modes of transportations, e.g. experience working at functions/departments like supply chain, logistics, etc.
The applicant should also possess the ability of problem-solving, working independently as well as cross-functionally and to be driven to provide the best customer service.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process and follow up the customer orders from the beginning through the end
- Schedule arrival container and monitor overseas container status
- Enter and update shipments in the logistics system
- Handle any receiving issues
- Answer customers' inquiries and provide customer service via phone calls and emails
- Ability to speak Chinese (it is a 'MUST' requirement - please don't apply if you don't possess the Chinese conversation ability)
- High School Diploma - but College Graduation preferred
- At least 1 year in logistics or shipping experience
- Detailed and Organized
- Computer Literate - MS Office and Google Docs
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Team-player with excellent relationship building